Who can benefit from laser therapy?
Individuals who experience pain and discomfort from injury, trauma, or the toll age takes on the body. Learn more about all the treatments we provide for:
- Acute Pain & Inflammation
- Chronic Pain Syndromes
- Rotator Cuff/Frozen Shoulder/Bursitis
- Back pain / lower back pain
- Neck pain / text neck
- Knee pain
- Foot / ankle pain
- Headaches and TMD
- Painful extremities
- Shoulder pain
- Elbow pain
- Hip pain/Groin pain
- Disc Injuries
- Shingles including Post Herpetic Neuropathy
- Skin Conditions
- Sports injuries / athletic injuries
- Hand / wrist pain
- Sprains / strains
- Joint pain
- Herniated disc / bulging disc
- Carpal tunnel
- Tennis elbow
- Work-related injuries
- And, so much more- if you’re not certain a chiropractor can help you, make the call and find out. Your relief could be just a few office visits away.
Our chiropractic office is conveniently located in Elgin, Illinois.
“I've been seeing Dr. Sikorsky for a month and a half now and I am thrilled with the results and the care I have received. Prior to seeing Dr. Sikorsky I had a consultation and visit with a different local office that left me feeling rather skeptical of chiropractic care. Thankfully Dr. Sikorsky has helped change my mind.
In addition to doing adjustments he thoroughly discusses the "why" and spends a lot of time on what I can do at home to get better (homework!). The exercises he has shown me have been a game changer. They've helped me get better faster and changed the way I work out. I really appreciate that he focuses so much on form and strength. I'm almost a little sad that as I get better I won't have my weekly visits!” – J. Allmyer, Elgin, IL
Send us a message and we will get back to you